Thursday, June 28, 2007

The diet which happens tomorrow but not today


My name is Tashya, like any other over weight human being I too want to diet and look slim especially at the age of twenty one. So every morning as soon as I get off bed I plan my meals and pick all the healthy food which is not fattening like fruits,vegetables,yoghurt's (etc).Every morning I drink a glass of fresh carrot juice then I exercise for forty five minutes and get ready to go for lectures. After lectures on my way home I buy fruits deciding to skip lunch. At lunch I see my two friends eating and i really get tempted then I think to myself that I wouldn't have my dinner and I happily enjoy my lunch. During the evenings if I step out of the house and pass family mart I get tempted to buy a packet of potato chips and then I end up stuffing the whole thing down my throat which is even worse. I try to skip dinner that too is hard to do since I study alot during late in the evening and that makes me hungry so therefore at the end of the day I end up eating alot more than a person who usually diets. I guess I have to have more self control and discipline and think to myself that I should start dieting from now and not from tomorrow and make an effort to make the diet work and live a slim and healthy life.

No comments: